Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's my life - Bon Jovi

aku xleh tidoq patu buat benda ni smpai pukui 2.30pg.arem sungguh


1. Put iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle. 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS! 4. Tag 20 friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.

How does the world see me?
she's happy - nama pa tah lupa
Will I have a happy life?
Life is what you make it - hannah montana

What do my friends really think of me?
teenage dream - katy perry (i'm having my teenage life :P)

Do people secretly lust after you?
say whatttttt -.-

How can I make myself happy?
what the hell - avril lavigne (i'll do whatever i want)

What can i do with my life?
mine - taylor swift

Will I ever have children?
I wanna have your baby - lagu sapa tah lupa hahahaa!

What is some good advice for me?
Pergi tak kembali - Rabbani

How will I be remembered?
Do you remember - jay sean

What is my signature dancing song?
Nobody - wonder girls :P

What do i think my current theme song is?
seriously Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait

What does everyone think my current theme song is?
kualiti sepanjang masa

What song will play at my funeral?
Yasin!

What sort of men/women do i like?
just the way you are - bruno mars

What is my day going to be like?
rockstar - hannah montana

If everyone says, "everything is well," what do you say?
Poker Face (Lady Gaga aka aiduck amarlina)
What best describes your personality?
speak now - taylor swift

What suits you today?
i got nerve - hannah montana (i know where i stand i know who i am i would never run away when life gets bad)

What is your goal in life?
The Climb-Miley Cyrus( Got to be strong)

What is your motto?
only girl - rihanna (i am the only girl in the world who is me)

What do your friends think of you?
club can't handle me ;P
What do you think about often?
if i were a boy

How much is 2 + 2?
chapter four - evenged sevenfold

What do you think of your best friends?
Count On me (Bruno Mars)
What do you think of the person you like?
I like it - enrique eglesias XD

What is the history of your life?
negaraku

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Billionaire - bruno mars

What will you do when you meet the person you like?
that's when i love you
What do your parents think of you?
family affair LOL X X
What will you dance to in your wedding?
teenager - mcr (biaq time kawin tu rasa muda)
What is your pastime?
Lucky-Jason Mraz & Colbie Callait(I am in looove with my bestfriend)

What is your biggest secret?
I Kissed A Girl - katy perry :p

What do you think of your friends?
we'll be alright - travie mccoy

What is the worst thing that could happen?
2012 (the end of the world) - jay sean

How will you die?
in a peaceful way

What is the only thing you regret?
a Radja song,cant remember the title( never get a chance to hug him for the last minute of his life.)

What makes you laugh?
whip my hair.serious :|

What makes you cry?
catch me - demi lovato

Who will you marry one day?
hero - sapa nyanyi ntah.
What scares you the most?
doa taubat

Does anyone like you?
katy perry :">

If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Time Is running Out-Muse

What hurts you now?
first they ignore you - robbie williams -

What will you name this post?
It's my life - bon jovi
Tag:
1. aida
2. udin.
3. cipak
4. amar
5. sapa nak buat buat.aku xtau nk tag sapa.xkenai ramai org

2 comments:

nqddnnrzm. said...

andaikata aku habeh bosan tidoq awai patu on sampai pukoi 2.30 pagi baru aku buat.

aifaa said...

biaq kat hg