Tuesday, September 18, 2012

To all those who are having depression.

If You Are Grateful, I will give you more. (Al Qur’an 14:7)

 “Successful indeed are the believers; those who humble themselves in their prayers.” #Quran 23:1-2 

And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you. #Quran 40:60 

 “Be not sad, surely #Allah is with us.” #Quran 9:40

 "But #Allah is your protector, and He is the best of helpers." #Quran 3:150 

 "And whoever puts all his trust in #Allah, He will be enough for him" #Quran 65:3

 "If you give thanks, I will give you more" #Quran 14:7 

 "La tahzan innallaha ma'ana" "Don't be sad. #Allah is with us." #Quran 9:40


 Strong words,where else can we seek for them? No where else, because these are Allah's words.

Sometimes I really hope that I could change myself, transforming from the me now to the better person, who seeks for Allah, and someone who always say Alhamdulillah for every tiny bits of everything that happens in life. "Why Alhamdulillah? I am burdened with challenges that become bigger each time I try to overcome it." Darlings, remember. For all the good things that happen in your life, do we be grateful? Do we say thank you to our creator? Why do we always complaint about the negative side,but never really try to think about our action on the positive things happened. I have one Christian friend, who always tell me not to complain,because complaining will only make things worse. I must agree, as we must be grateful and strive harder for the better things to happen.

"Everything happens for a reason" **This is a note to self,to be precise.