Thursday, October 16, 2014

So what happeneddddddd so far

I swear the second I clicked the 'new post' button the electricity went off O_O wtfs so now it's dark but I dont  really mind because it's still daytime? :o

Anyway, I think today's class was HILARRRRRRIOUS. I started my morning with fitness cereal, GUESS WHAT PEEEEPOL, I'M ON DIET, AND I WILL CONTINUE DIETING UNTIL I AM PRETTY AND THIN AND I AM SUITABLE ENOUGH TO BE A MODEL (OR A HIJABSTER)(CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE HECK YEAH I AM DETERMINED)

I AM NOW OBAMA
class started at 9, I woke up at 5 nearly 6 but went back to sleep again and woke up again to pray and sleep again while my housemates are getting ready for their class (i can sleep yay). I didn't know what to wear okay, semalam i wore my grey shirt adam said I looked fat (i hate your gigi besi) so I was really concern on what to wear so I didn't know what to wear but i ended up wearing my a level INPRO white tshirt with a black cardi............................................ I'm still pretty like a model no worries mah fans YOU GUYS ARE DAAA BEST.

Around 8.40 I got into the bus and I really really felt tired I wanted to sleep in the bus but it was too cold because of the airconditioner?????????????????????? so i didnt sleep lah. then later i arrive at intec i walked to my class, my class was located at the third floor okeh i am fat so i dont like walking it stressed me out because it reminded me that i am fat so i didnt feel like talking to people after i arrive and after finally a long journey from turun tangga bas to naik tangga a level i go sit at my place lah pastu ADAM PUNYA FILE ADA ATAS MEJA AKU LIKE WTH KAU PUNYA MEJA KAT SEBELAH AKU PEMASALAH KAU SUKA LETAK BARANG KAT ATAS MEJA AKU so I put it on his table with tak ikhlasly sebab aku benci kau 

then arni arrived from her ponteng class after almost a week (tempat aku dalam kelas dikelilingi orang pemalas kiri kanan) everyone kept saying woah finally you come ah where did u go ha why u still alive not dead yet? then I was having my morning moodswing I didn't wanna layan lah! but I buat2 baik jugakla by saying hi arni lama tak jumpa kau pastu malas nk cakap i focused on my phone. After around 9:21AM, my class rep Choms said PSYCHO CLASS WAS CANCELLED 
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAAAAAAT I COULD HAVE SLEPT FOR AN HOUR LONGER K! K K! NAH TRIPLE K! TAKE THAT! But anyway we went down to the cafe to eat and cendawan goreng was available it was good so i ate but then still didn't have the energy so I didn't talk until it was time for lunch. I wasn't supposed to eat rice but i eat jugak because i'm such a badass anyone meltedz heyer? so after i ate rice i became hyperactive i talked talked talked talked talked till it was CTES class.

I entered class and everyone was talking about having pizza or ice cream cake together but NNJ (kinda my diet supervisor, but she's the Nicki Minaj. Geddit? She's the celebrity.) said I couldn't  eat those things because I am on diet so yeah ok whatever and I joke around saying today's class was cancelled (I am the assistant for CTES class because my classmate pranked me).

me : The lecturer is late. Class must have been cancelled
fayyadh : amende kau mana lambat lagi
me : DAH LAMBAT 2 MINIT

pastu orang gelak ok jom gelak jugak baca blog ni HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH ok thanks pastu i sat next to fasha and told her that she should make an instagram account since she's already owned a smart phone (she used bb before) 
me : weh buat ah instagram kau dah ada fon mahal dah
fasha : tanak aku guna insta kawan aku je
arni : haah bt insta pastu like semua gambar aku
me : ha buat instagram buat twitter buat semua tapi jangan follow erina sebab DIA TAKKAN FOLLOW KAU BALIK!!!
-orang gelak-
me : *continues* UNLESS KAU LELAKI
-orang gelak, fayyadh tunjuk pedang kena cucuk dada, hazmi nth buat apa, eri pun buat muka macam kena tampaq pastu aku macam sorry sorry sebab memain je-


ok motip tulih blog ni aku nak habaq eri follow aku kat twitter dah.


semoga follow erina terhadap twitter aku kalini kekal. amin. doakan saya kawan2. kkkkwkwkwkwkwkkw